The controller has five input-output channels. This allows for control of 5 independent physical objects.
Channels can be used as input to each, from the six temperature sensors.
Each channel can use the following devices:
- From one to eight, weekly timer.
- Thermostat will turn on when reaching the upper temperature level.
- Thermostat will turn on when reaching the lower temperature level.
- Differential thermostat.
- Logical AND or OR function for turn on the output of the channel, depending on the status of the devices used.
The devices, is considered used if set sensors.
The controller TS56+BT has the same functionality as controller TS56+, but has the possibility via BLUETOOTH, within 300 meters (using a phone or tablet):
1. Observe the operation of the controller and its programming.
2. Programming the controller.
Package includes: Controller TS56+BT.and 6 sensors.
TS56+BT can function without phone (tablet), but not use the timers, information to the counters and calibration the sensors.
All functions see in the documentation of the controller ТS56+.
Differences can be found in the file TS_plus2_with_bluetooth .
The device is part of the set: